Satispay is the mobile payment platform that allows transactions and exchanges of any amount of money in an easy and immediate way, without any commissions.
With a project created in 2013, Satispay currently has more than than 500,000 active users and over 65,000 physical and online points of sale distributed across all the Italian provinces.
- Overcome the limitations of a monolithic infrastructure based on traditional data centers and meet the dynamism,, speed and agility demands demands of a rapidly growing start-up.
- Speed up the implementation of architectural changes and the issue of new releases..
- Contain management costs and gain infrastructure intervention autonomy.
- Hot migration of the infrastructure from on-premise to the Cloud without any service downtime.
- Adoption of the Continuous Delivery paradigm..
- Automatic adaptation of the number of resources to the number of users, and costs in line with traffic trends.
Thanks to the modularity of the new infrastructure, Satispay has obtained control and management autonomy over the architecture.
The use of Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon Elasticsearch, Amazon Kinesis and Kibana has made it easy to collect monitoring metrics and debug actions.
The Continuous Delivery/ Continuous Integration pipeline based on the combination of AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodeBuild and AWS CodePipeline allowed the technical team to move from one release per week to 30 releases per day.
With the Autoscaling and Load BalancingSatispay technicians have obtained a modular and scalable infrastructure that automatically manages the amount of resources in use and satisfies all the users' requests: an environment with enterprise performance,but start-up features and costs.
ABOUT BESHARP AND AWS
beSharp guided Satispay in all the migration phases to the Cloud: beSharp Cloud Experts took care of of the architecture design following the best practices of theAWS Well-Architected Framework and organized a hot migration with no service downtime.
beSharp used on-the-job trainingto render Satispay technicians autonomous in managing the new infrastructure and supportsthem in managing the most critical processes with its 24/7 support service.
- AWS CodeBuild
- AWS CodeCommit
- AWS CodeDeploy
- AWS CodePipeline