With over 6,000 customers and more than 3,500 machines already installed in Italy alone, Amada is one of the world's leading companies in the production and sale of sheet metal processing machines.Amada is a cutting-edge company, always looking for the most innovative technologies to give added value to its offer.
- Implement a centralized system for the control, monitoring and remote management of all the machines in operation, overcoming the limits of software installed on the single machines.
- Introduce effective services and tools for data collection,, monitoring and big data analytics of large amounts of data.
- Provide its customers with maintenance and consulting services services to improve machine performance and resolve any malfunctions in the shortest possible time.
- Creation of an Industry 4.0 platform,based on AWS IoT services such as AWS Lambda,, AWS IoT Core and AWS IoT Things.
- Real-time Big Data analysis thanks to the combined use of Amazon DynamoDB for the collection of time series and CloudWatch Logs,combined with Amazon Elasticsearch Servicefor the aggregation and analysis of the logs.
- Optimized infrastructure infrastructure for performance and costs thanks to Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon S3 for durable storage and Amazon Glacier for long-term and low-cost data storage.
Thanks to the computing power and virtually unlimited space of the Cloud, Amada Engineering Europe obtained a platform capable of storing and processing all the information coming from the machines in operation, without any limits.
A system capable of adapting to the number of users and an interface for the real-time visualization of operating statistics and data monitoring allowed interoperability between technical teams and between development, test and production environments.
Secure Cloud backup of machine configuration and firmware updates remotely in push mode..
ABOUT BESHARP AND AWS
The management, archiving and processing of large amounts of information requires a robust and reliable system that can always adapt to the progress of workloads. beSharp collaborates with Amada Engineering Europe to develop a tailor-made solution, in line with the best practices of the Cloud and in compliance with AWS Well-Architected FrameworkbeSharp Cloud Experts support the Amada development team to ensure that the adoption of Cloud services takes full advantage of the potential provided by Amazon Web Services.